Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1%
£0.70 / gram
Primary Effects / BenefitsEnergy Well-being Cognitive Function Mood Eye Health
Key Benefits of Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1%
- May support bone health †
- May reduce macular degeneration (eye disease) †
- May assist in mental health balance †
- May promote hair/skin/nail health †
- May help boost natural energy levels †
What is Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1%?
Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is important for the brain and nerves, and for the production of red blood cells.
Methylcobalamin is used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency. This medicine is sometimes used in people with pernicious anemia, diabetes, and other conditions.