Min. 90% Hesperidin
£0.22 / gram
Primary Effects / BenefitsCardiovascular Metabolic Function Neuroprotection Cognitive Function Inflammation
Key Benefits of Hesperidin
- May help support cognitive function
- May help support cardiovascular function
- May exhibit neuroprotective benefits
- May help support inflammation
- May help support metabolic function
What is Hesperidin?
Hesperidin is bioflavonoid derived from citrus fruits; specifically Citrus Aurantium L.
This flavonoid is rich in polyphenols, the most abundant antioxidants found in human diets. Hesperidin plays a role in supporting cardiovascular and cognitive function.