Pine Bark Extract
Standardized to 95% Proanthocyanidins
- May reduce inflammation †
- May protect skin from sun damage †
- May boost brain function †
- May assist blood sugar balance
- May boost antioxidant status †
What is Pine Bark Extract?
Pine bark is rich in several bioflavonoids that have both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
Pine bark is also a great source of vitamin C as well as numerous phytochemicals (natural plant compounds that support better health).
How to take Pine Bark Extract?
We recommend this natural Pine Bark extract at a dose of 100mg - 200mg per serving.